Comfortable and community-oriented, it doesn’t take long before your residence hall feels like home. It will seem a lot like living in an apartment as you’ll share a suite with two bedrooms, a bathroom and a living room. Each residence hall sports a full-size lounge kitchen, which means if the campus dining options are closed, you can use your fine culinary skills to whip up a four-course meal (or a bowl of Top Ramen).
Select your year to browse housing options:
Our residence halls offer the following features and amenities:
- Laundry rooms with machines that use smart cards
- Lounges equipped with televisions and games
- Study rooms
- Community kitchens
- Vending areas
- Front desk where students can purchase snack items, check out recreation equipment and borrow movies
- Outdoor patios, basketball and volleyball courts, and a swimming pool
- Cable TV hookups
- Wired and Wi-Fi access to the campus network and high speed internet
- Air conditioning and heating
- Private bathrooms and showers
At Cal Lutheran, we're fortunate to guarantee housing for all full-time undergraduate students. We view living on campus as an important part of a student's complete educational experience.
Full-time students (those who have 12 or more units per semester) enrolled in a traditional undergraduate program are required to live on campus through their Junior year. Senior standing students can still choose to live on campus. For more about the guarantee and exceptions, check our Residency Policy.
Living on Campus
Living in the residence halls you'll be moving into a great neighborhood that is at the heart of it all. Starting on move-in day, you'll be welecomed into the supportive Cal Lutheran community and meet people from all over the world who share you interests and passions.
For everything you need to know about living on campus, from roommate selections to important move-in dates, check the Residence Life Office.