Cal Lutheran's Biggest Loser: Coach Applications
Biggest Loser 2015 is now Closed. Stay tuned for next year's competition!
Wellness Programs and Rec Sports are excited for the 2nd Year of Cal Lutheran's Biggest Loser. Cal Lutheran’s Biggest Loser is an 8-week program designed for students, faculty and staff that desire to develop a healthy lifestyle. Teams are led by Student Coaches (at least 2 coaches per team). There is an opportunity to win a grand prize for the winners of the following categories: the most participation, weight loss and body fat percentage loss.
We want you as the next Student Coach! Here are some things to know:
- You do not need to have personal training experience, just a passion and interest to lead a team as participants develop healthy lifestyles
- Be available for 3 Student Coach trainings: Week of November 17th, Week of December 1st, and Week of February 2nd (2015)
- Lead teams through 8-week program, starting February 2015 - April 2015
- Weekly meetings approximately 90 minutes
- Organize optional Team Outings
- Student Coaches will be trained to conduct fitness testing and assessments!
Still interested? Complete the application below by October 1st at 5 p.m.
- Group interviews to take place week of October 20th. You will be notified via e-mail regarding your candidacy.