Cal Lutheran's Biggest Loser: Coach Applications
Wellness Programs and Rec Sports are excited for the 2nd Year of Cal Lutheran's Biggest Loser. Cal Lutheran’s Biggest Loser is an 8-week program designed for students, faculty and staff that desire to develop a healthy lifestyle. Teams are led by Student Coaches (at least 2 coaches per team). There is an opportunity to win a grand prize for the winners of the following categories: the most participation, weight loss and body fat percentage loss.
We want you as the next Student Coach! Here are some things to know:
- You do not need to have personal training experience, just a passion and interest to lead a team as participants develop healthy lifestyles
- Be available for 3 Student Coach trainings: Week of November 17th, Week of December 1st, and Week of February 2nd (2015)
- Lead teams through 8-week program, starting February 2015 - April 2015
- Weekly meetings approximately 90 minutes
- Organize optional Team Outings
- Student Coaches will be trained to conduct fitness testing and assessments!
Still interested? Complete the application below by October 1st at 5 p.m.
- Group interviews to take place week of October 20th. You will be notified via e-mail regarding your candidacy.