Mathews Leadership Forum
This forum provides an opportunity for the campus community to engage in meaningful dialogue on an important topic with prominent business and community leaders.
This evening event begins with networking followed by roundtable discussions where civic, business, and community leaders are paired with Cal Lutheran students and faculty members in order to build relationships and provide mentoring opportunities. The table topic discussions are led by a distinguished group of facilitators. This is followed by dinner and a keynote spech or panel discussion.
Each year, the committee for the forum chooses an interesting and timely topic that fits into a major emphasis of the academic programs. The event is made possible through the generous support of local business and community organizations.
For more information, please contact Robin Fielding in University Relations at 805-493-3084.
Save the Date
Mathews Leadership Forum
Culture of Encouragement
Thursday, October 13, 2016
5:45-9:00 p.m. in the Lundring Events Center
Russell S. Young - Former CFO of Lyondell Chemical Company and Alumnus of class of '71
- Ann Bonitatibus, Superintendent, Conejo Valley Unified School District
- Heather Cousin, Library Services Director, Thousand Oaks Library
- Barry Fisher, Health Care Agency Director, Ventura County Health Care Agency
- Jim Friedl, General Manager, Conejo Recreation and Park District
- Rod Gilbert, President, TOLD Corporation
- Robbie Gluckson, Director of Marketing, Development & Community Outreach
Department of Medicine, UCLA Health
- Michael Goldfader, Executive Director, UBS Wealth Management
- Tim Hagel, Chief of Police City of Thousand Oaks, Ventura County Sheriff's Office
- Eric Harrison, President & CEO, Ventura County United Way
- Jill Lederer, CEO, Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Steven McClean, Chief of Police, City of Santa Paula
- Michael Panesis, Executive Director, Center for Entrepreneurship at Cal Lutheran's School of Management
- Jeanette Ruggiero, Director Human Resources, University Village Thousand Oaks
- Russell S. Young, Former Chief Financial Officer of Lyondell Chemical Company and Alumnus of class of '71
- Pacific Coast Business Times
- Rotary Club of Thousand Oaks and Rotaract Club of Conejo Valley
- University Village Thousand Oaks
- Wells Fargo
- Bernie and Sue Bauer - Integrated Lighting Concepts
- John A. Short III - UBS Financial Services Inc.
- TOLD Corporation
Reception Beverage Sponsor
Video from the most recent event.
- Photo Gallery