The Center for Student Success provides academic resources to students and faculty at California Lutheran University.
Supporting students in their academic journey.
- Individual consultations with academic counselors
- Academic Difficulty Notices
- Referrals to on-campus tutoring centers
- Proactive and developmental advising under the STAR (Students Taking Academic Responsibility) Program
- Administration of the College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Coordination of the Foreign Language Placement Exams
- Proctoring services for CLU students taking distance education courses
- Student Success Workshops
- Accommodations and resources under Disability Support Services