Intramural Sports - Who we are!
The Intramural Sports program at California Lutheran University is designed to combine physical, social, and recreational well-being by offering a diverse program of sports, leagues, and activities. Through the Intramural Sports program, we encourage the participation of sports along with fellowship and healthy competition. Students, faculty, and staff come together and enjoy the experience of good competition, sportsmanship, physical activity, and healthy active lifestyles fostered through CLU's IM program.
The Captains' meeting for our Fall sports will take place September 16th at 7PM in GSFC 253.
Free Agent Sign-up now available (online - left column of IM Sports webpage)
- For those individuals that do not have or cannot find a team and would like to participate
- See individual sports webpages to see Free Agent Sign-up deadline and restrictions
- No Free Agent Sign-ups available for Hall Cup Tournaments (Residential students - talk to Local RA; Commuter Students - contact Dominic Lunde (email@example.com) to sign up for Hall Cup Tournaments)
- Fall Semester Leagues
- Indoor Soccer - Monday Nights starting September 22nd
- Flag Football - Sunday Afternoons starting September 21st
- Fall Tournaments - 2014
- Sandblast Beach Volleyball - Saturday September 13th
- 3 on 3 Basketball - Saturday October 11th
- Cosmic Dodgeball - Wednesday Nights October 8th-29th
- IMPORTANT: NEW POLICIES!
- Individual Registration- every participating tournament or league player must complete individual registration online to be eligible to play in their respective sport! (For Tournaments - Students must complete separate individual registration for each tournament, For League Sports - students only need to complete one individual registration with all sports they plan on playing selected)