Intramural Sports - Who we are!
The Intramural Sports program at California Lutheran University is designed to combine physical, social, and recreational well-being by offering a diverse program of sports, leagues, and activities. Through the Intramural Sports program, we encourage the participation of sports along with fellowship and healthy competition. Students, faculty, and staff come together and enjoy the experience of good competition, sportsmanship, physical activity, and healthy active lifestyles fostered through CLU's IM program.
|Football Semifinal and Final- Sunday, 11/23||Football Semifinals and Finals- Monday, 12/1|
|11:00AM||2 Bout That Action Boss vs 8 Res Life||7:00PM||1 Purity Ring vs 4 Messi Situation|
|12:00PM||5 Schmoney Team vs 6 Abusement Park||8:00 PM||3 The Squad vs 2 Funky Bunch|
|1:30PM||Winner of Game 1 vs Winner of Game 2||9:30 PM||Winner of Game 1 vs Winner of Game 2|
Saturday, November 22nd - Capture the Flag Hall Cup Sign up here! Help your hall rise in the rankings!
Hall Cup Sign-ups have changed! Anyone who would like to play sign-up here to represent your hall! First come first serve!
Check out our new Facebook page! CLU Rec Sports
Team Captains - fill out this form with any roster changes!
Free Agent Sign-ups are online now. Free agent sign-up have the same deadline Normal Teams. Free Agent sign-ups are commitment to the Free Agent Team. Hall Cup Signups are here!
- Fall Semester Leagues
- Indoor Soccer - Monday Nights starting September 22nd
- Flag Football - Sunday Afternoons starting September 21st
- Fall Tournaments - 2014
- Sandblast Beach Volleyball - Saturday September 13th - Past
- 3 on 3 Basketball - Saturday October 11th- Canceled
- Cosmic Dodgeball - Wednesday Nights October 8th-29th - Past
- IMPORTANT: NEW POLICIES!
- Individual Registration- every participating tournament or league player must complete individual registration online to be eligible to play in their respective sport! (For Tournaments - Students must complete separate individual registration for each tournament, For League Sports - students only need to complete one individual registration with all sports they plan on playing selected)