Intramural Sports - Who we are!
The Intramural Sports program at California Lutheran University is designed to combine physical, social, and recreational well-being by offering a diverse program of sports, leagues, and activities. Through the Intramural Sports program, we encourage the participation of sports along with fellowship and healthy competition. Students, faculty, and staff come together and enjoy the experience of good competition, sportsmanship, physical activity, and healthy active lifestyles fostered through CLU's IM program.
|Upcoming Flag Football - Sunday, 10/19||Upcoming Indoor Soccer - Monday, 10/20|
|11:00am Free Agent vs Seven Eleven||7:00pm Free Agent vs Red Dragons|
|11:45am Shmoney Team vs Friday Natty Lights||7:45pm Victorious Secret vs La Pared|
|12:30pm The Lumber Jocks vs TBA Jordan||8:30pm Fabulous Football Freaks vs Funky Bunch|
|1:15pm Abusement Park vs Batu Ripz||9:15pm The Squad vs Purity Ring|
|Bye forRes Life||10:00pm Messi Situation vs Sons of Pitches|
Saturday, October 24th - Darts Hall Cup Tournament Talk to your RA if you want to play!
Saturday, November 8th - Kickball Hall Cup Tournament Talk to your RA!
Check out our new Facebook page! CLU Rec Sports
Team Captians - fill out this form with any roster changes!
Free Agent Sign-ups are online now. Free agent sign-up have the same deadline Normal Teams. Free Agent sign-ups are committment to the Free Agent Team.
- No Free Agent Sign-ups available for Hall Cup Tournaments (Residential students - talk to Local RA; Commuter Students - contact Dominic Lunde (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up for Hall Cup Tournaments)
- Fall Semester Leagues
- Indoor Soccer - Monday Nights starting September 22nd
- Flag Football - Sunday Afternoons starting September 21st
- Fall Tournaments - 2014
- Sandblast Beach Volleyball - Saturday September 13th - Past
- 3 on 3 Basketball - Saturday October 11th- Canceled
- Cosmic Dodgeball - Wednesday Nights October 8th-29th - Past
- IMPORTANT: NEW POLICIES!
- Individual Registration- every participating tournament or league player must complete individual registration online to be eligible to play in their respective sport! (For Tournaments - Students must complete separate individual registration for each tournament, For League Sports - students only need to complete one individual registration with all sports they plan on playing selected)