Intramural Sports - Who we are!
The Intramural Sports program at California Lutheran University is designed to combine physical, social, and recreational well-being by offering a diverse program of sports, leagues, and activities. Through the Intramural Sports program, we encourage the participation of sports along with fellowship and healthy competition. Students, faculty, and staff come together and enjoy the experience of good competition, sportsmanship, physical activity, and healthy active lifestyles fostered through CLU's IM program.
|Upcoming Flag Football - Sunday, 10/26||Upcoming Indoor Soccer - Monday, 10/27|
|11:00am Friday Natty Lights vs Free Agent||7:00pm Sons of Pitches vs Free Agent|
|11:45am Seven Eleven vs TBA Jordan||7:45pm Red Dragons vs The Funky Bunch|
|12:30pm Shmoney Team vs Batu Ripz||8:30pm The Squad vs La Pared|
|1:15pm The Lumber Jocks vs Res Life||9:15pm Fabulous Football Freaks vs Victorious Secret|
|Bye for Abusement Park||10:00pm Messi Situation vs Purity Ring|
Saturday, October 24th - Darts Hall Cup Tournament Talk to your RA if you want to play!
Saturday, November 8th - Kickball Hall Cup Tournament Talk to your RA!
Outdoor Rec Rock Climbing Come learn how to belay and climb!
Check out our new Facebook page! CLU Rec Sports
Team Captians - fill out this form with any roster changes!
Free Agent Sign-ups are online now. Free agent sign-up have the same deadline Normal Teams. Free Agent sign-ups are committment to the Free Agent Team.
- No Free Agent Sign-ups available for Hall Cup Tournaments (Residential students - talk to Local RA; Commuter Students - contact Dominic Lunde (email@example.com) to sign up for Hall Cup Tournaments)
- Fall Semester Leagues
- Indoor Soccer - Monday Nights starting September 22nd
- Flag Football - Sunday Afternoons starting September 21st
- Fall Tournaments - 2014
- Sandblast Beach Volleyball - Saturday September 13th - Past
- 3 on 3 Basketball - Saturday October 11th- Canceled
- Cosmic Dodgeball - Wednesday Nights October 8th-29th - Past
- IMPORTANT: NEW POLICIES!
- Individual Registration- every participating tournament or league player must complete individual registration online to be eligible to play in their respective sport! (For Tournaments - Students must complete separate individual registration for each tournament, For League Sports - students only need to complete one individual registration with all sports they plan on playing selected)