|Individual Sign-up||Free Agent (Closed for 2015)||Team Sign-up||Individual Register||Roster Changes|
Intramural Sports - News and Updates!
Remember to bring your team fees ($30) if you haven't already!
Outdoor Soccer 3/1- Rolland Stadium
|The Funky Bunch||Real Coholics||12:00 PM|
|Free Agent||That One Team||1:00 PM|
|Twinkle Toes||We Hate Soccer||2:00 PM|
|Iron Lotus||Purity Ring||3:00 PM|
|Messi Situation||Panda And Elephant||4:00 PM|
|Volley Llamas||The Fun Havers||Soiland Gym (Far Court)||7:00 PM|
|Pop a Volley||Sets in the City||Soiland Gym (Near Court)||7:00 PM|
|Red Hot Chili Peppers||Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch||Soiland Gym (Far Court)||8:00 PM|
|Big Black||Easymoneysnipers||Soiland Gym (Near Court)||8:00 PM|
- Spring Semester Leagues
- 5v5 Basketball - Wednesday Nights starting February 18th
- Indoor Volleyball- Tuesday Nights starting February 17th
- Outdoor Soccer - Sunday Afternoons starting February 22nd
- Spring Hall Cup Tournaments - 2014
- Ultimate Frisbee - Saturday February 7th
- Ping Pong - Saturday March 7th
- Dodgeball - Thursday Nights, March 12th to April 16th
- 3v3 Basketball - Saturday April 18th
Who we are!
The Intramural Sports program at California Lutheran University is designed to combine physical, social, and recreational well-being by offering a diverse program of sports, leagues, and activities. Through the Intramural Sports program, we encourage the participation of sports along with fellowship and healthy competition. Students, faculty, and staff come together and enjoy the experience of good competition, sportsmanship, physical activity, and healthy active lifestyles fostered through CLU's IM program.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org