Student Employment

Find part-time employment on campus

Hiring Forms

Please print and complete the following required forms below, and return to the Career Services office in person with your I-9 verification documents.

I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form

Required. All new student employees must complete the I-9 form below and provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.

Form I-9

W-4 Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate

Required. All student employees must have a W-4 for the current year on file.

Form W-4 2016

Direct Deposit

Required. please complete and return to the Career Services office.

Direct Deposit Form

Personnel Form

You'll need to fill out this form once each academic year, or when you start a new position.

Start the form

Student Employment Update Form

For supervisors to complete in the event of a change in employment conditions.

Submit an update