Alumni are important members of the School of Management family.
Continue to grow professionally and personally by staying connected to the School of Management and the network of over 8,400 undergraduate and graduate alumni worldwide.
8 Things You Can Do Today
Alumni of the School of Management are instrumental in the continued success of the University and the School. It is your pride in your education and your unique story that conveys to others what makes Cal Lutheran so special.
Here are 8 simple things you can do to impact business and impact lives:
- Tell your colleagues, friends and acquaintances you are a Cal Lutheran alum. With the vast majority of our alumni living and working in the area, chances are good that there are Cal Lutheran alumni among your colleagues and friends.
- Refer prospective students, employees and friends to our programs.
- Attend School of Management events and continue your professional development with networking and lifelong learning.
- Mentor a business or accounting major.
- Hire a Cal Lutheran graduate who has been well prepared to shape the future.
- Maintain your ties to our faculty and staff to ensure your own lifelong learning and continued connection to the community.
- Volunteer to become a School of Management Executive Connection member.
- Support the School of Management by joining the Dean's Circle.