Why Study at the School of Management?
The School of Management at Cal Lutheran University is a scholarly community and private academic institution dedicated to producing graduates who are well prepared to succeed in their personal and professional lives — who think, communicate, lead, and follow with sustained excellence and who are guided by an active moral and ethical awareness.
Main features of our programs, which combine choice and flexibility with high quality, are:
- Undergraduate programs in business administration with multiple emphasis areas, accounting and economics.
- A variety of graduate programs including an MBA program with multiple professional tracks to choose from, an Online MBA program, an MBA in Financial Planning program, an MBA in Europe,
a Master in Public Policy and Administration and Master of Science programs in the areas of Computer Science, Information Systems and Technology, and in Quantitative Economics.
- Courses that combine practical relevance with academic rigor
- Many of our courses are available in multiple formats – weekday, weeknight, or weekend courses on-campus at one of our four sites in Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Woodland Hills or Oxnard, or online.
- International study opportunities ranging from travel courses to traditional study abroad to short-term study opportunities in Europe.
- Instructors who are both academically qualified and experienced in industry.
- Extra-curricular activities including events such as our “Entrepreneur Speaker Series” or “ReConnections” where students network with alums, or workshops such as “Getting a Job you Like”.
- Outstanding industry advisory boards that guide and advise the School leadership.
- Access to our alumni network and alumni activities such as the "Dinner with the Dean" series.
California Lutheran University and its programs are accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).