Applying to Cal Lutheran
What do you want?
A university that fits your needs and aspirations.
That's why we carefully review each application to see if Cal Lutheran is a good match for you.
While not required, we highly recommend all applicants visit campus and make an appointment with an admission counselor.
We believe strongly in a hands-on admission process — and your admission counselor is available to answer any and all questions you or your family might have.
Ready to Apply?
A complete application should include:
- Completed Application for Admission with essay
- Non-refundable application fee (Paper applications: $45; Online: $25)
- Official high school and/or college (if applicable) transcripts
- Official SAT or ACT scores
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor
- Personal information you feel may be relevant in reviewing your application (optional)