Ignite the fire of education.
There is no calling like that of an educator, and the strength of your passion is matched by this major.
Offered in collaboration with our Graduate School of Education, our program prepares you to teach K-12 and enter teacher credentialing programs at the graduate level.
This program consists of four years to earn a degree and two semesters of Graduate Teacher Preparation to secure a California preliminary credential. It is designed to prepare you to teach elementary school and be well equipped with the knowledge and experience necessary for success in graduate level teacher education. Coursework is augmented by fieldwork in public school classrooms.
Associate Professor of Education and Director of Liberal Studies
Graduates from our program seek careers as teachers and administrators in public, private, and parochial educational institutions.
- California State University, Fullerton
- University of Arizona
- John Hopkins University
- Fresno Pacific University
- California Polytechnic State University
- University of Hawaii
- Seattle University
- Colorado University, Boulder
- Adventure Teaching
- ATI American TESOL Institute
- Cornerstone Community Church
- ELCA Division for Global Mission
- LA Unified School District
- Pinecrest Elementary
- Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District
- Rolling Oaks Child Development Center
- ESL Teacher
- Young Adult Missionary
- Special Education Teacher
- Behavior Therapist
- Student Leadership & Programs Coordinator