Every year, the Master of Public Policy and Administration (MPPA) graduate program, selects one recent Cal Lutheran graduate or undergraduate participating in the 4 + 1 Graduate program, to be awarded the Reagan-Gallegly Fellowship. The Fellowship allows focused attention to the study of public service and civic engagement in Cal Lutheran's MPPA program, which prepares students to become leaders and practitioners in the public and nonprofit sectors. This wonderful opportunity is supported by donors who aid the Elton and Janice Gallegly Center and was established in honor of retired Congressman Elton W. Gallegly. Hear from a few of our past Fellows by clicking here.
Fellows don't just serve as ambassadors of the MPPA program at public events, they also receive full tuition, valued at approximately $31,395, to pursue their MPPA degree at Cal Lutheran over the course of one year. Students can apply by simply emailing and submitting the following materials by Friday, April 30th, 2021 to the MPPA Graduate Program Specialist at email@example.com.
- Your expression of interest.
- Names and letters of reccomendation from two Cal Lutheran Professors.
- A brief personal statement (500-750 words) addressing the following:
- Why you are interested in the MPPA program?
- How can the Reagan -Gallegly Fellowship and MPPA program help you advance your professional, academic and intellectual interest?
- What can you as the Reagan-Gallegly Fellow and Ambassador of the MPPA program do in promoting the present and future objectives of the MPPA program?