Duration: 12 to 24 months, on average
Starts: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer
Class schedule: Weeknight classes available
Format: On campus, online, hybrid
On-campus options: Thousand Oaks, Oxnard
The MS in Management (MSM) is a one-year program designed for professionals who do not hold a business degree or don’t have extensive experience in the field. An excellent option for those who want to enhance their industry-specific experience with foundational business knowledge, this MSM degree can help you unlock higher-level roles or transition into management.
This program covers management theory and practice, giving you the skills that help you navigate the business world with confidence. You’ll learn the language of business so that you can communicate effectively with peers, stakeholders and leaders. See the MSM curriculum.
Master’s in Management Program Features
- Finish in as little as one year. The 10-course program can be completed in just one year, saving you time and money. Choose to attend classes online, on campus or take a combination of both, with options for full-time or part-time coursework.
- Connect with experts and build career-boosting relationships. As a student in the School of Management, you’ll have the advantage of working in a diverse community of your peers, learning from faculty who are experts in their field and networking with business leaders.
- Small class sizes and personal attention. With classes of just 15 students on average, you have the space to genuinely connect with instructors and peers. This setting enables our highly qualified instructors to provide you with personalized attention and share valuable insights based on their extensive industry experience.
“The Master of Science in Management program provides graduates from any discipline with skills that help them build on their passions, be productive and add value for their companies and communities.”
Career Support for Master’s in Management Students
The School of Management is committed to helping our students strengthen their senses of purpose while preparing them to bring what they do best to the world.
We cultivate that spirit in each student and in our whole community by building a powerful support system that extends across California and the world.
Our students participate in unique events throughout the year where they learn about new ideas and forge relationships within a powerful and lively business community. These events include:
Here’s a look at some of the positions and titles held by our students and alumni:
- Entrepreneur Speaker Series – an opportunity for current and aspiring business leaders to network and learn from experienced entrepreneurs
- New Venture Fair – a chance for students to pitch their business ideas to a panel of expert entrepreneurs
- PRiME Competition – a competitive showcase where students share projects that support global sustainable development goals
Ready to learn more? Download our brochure, and explore our curriculum page, admissions page and FAQ page.
To learn more about the Graduate Degree Programs offered by the California Lutheran School of Management and download a brochure, please fill out the form. You can also get in touch with an admission counselor directly by calling us at 866-944-8289.