To apply to graduate and credential programs, please submit your application materials
by the following priority deadline dates. NOTE: All Counselor Ed programs begin in fall semester only.
Fall Admission Priority Application Deadline: July 1
- Complete and submit the application online at CalLutheran.edu/apply.
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms-list recommenders name and contact information in your application.
- Request your official transcripts from all 4 year colleges and universities attended
and any graduate work
- Send all transcripts to address or bottom of the checklist OR electronic transcripts may be sent directly from your previous institution to email@example.com
- International applicants are required to submit a sealed evaluated transcript from an approved evaluation agency.
Log in to your Application Portal after submission of your completed application at admissions.callutheran.edu/status where you can upload or fill out remaining application materials
- Personal statement - Please write to the prompt.
- Petition to Waive GRE Requirement
- $25.00 Online Application fee
- Optional-call 805-493-3325 to schedule a phone or walk-in admission appointment
Credential Requirements: For PPS candidates only
The following documents will also need to be submitted.
- Verification of CBEST registration or passing of a CTC approved Basic Skills Exam.
- Verification of application or CTC issued credential/permit/Certificate
Interested individuals are encouraged to make an appointment to meet with a graduate admission counselor to review specific program information, admission requirements, start terms, deadline dates, and review financial aid options.
Please call (805) 493-3325 to schedule an appointment to meet with a graduate admission counselor or to request information.