Special Event: Graduate School of Education Open House
Join us for an open house reception to learn more about our programs, meet your peers,
and get answers to your individual questions in an informal setting. This event is
open to all prospective Graduate School of Education students.
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Larsen's Grill, Oxnard, CA
Learn more and RSVP
To apply to graduate and credential programs, please submit your application materials by the following priority deadline date of July 1st for Fall Admission.
- Completed Application
- $50 Application Fee (please make checks payable to California Lutheran University)
- Official transcripts verifying bachelor's degree and any graduate work
- Personal Statement
- Two Recommendation Forms
- Petition to Waive the GRE or GRE Scores
- Verification of registration or passing of the CBEST
- Verification of application or State issued Certification of Clearance
Interested individuals are encouraged to make an appointment to meet with a graduate admission counselor to review specific program information, admission requirements, start terms, deadline dates, and review financial aid options.
Please call (805) 493-3325 to schedule an appointment to meet with a graduate admission counselor or to request information.