Careers & Opportunities
The MSIT program teaches skills that are immediately applicable in the workplace.
Our alumni are putting their education to use at companies such as:
- Bank of America
- Kaiser Permanente
Here are a few positions and titles held by our current students and graduates:
- Project Manager
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- IT Manager
- Chief Information Officer
- Cyber Risk Business Analyst
- Head of IT Operations
- Web Developer
- Principal Information Systems Architect
- Senior Security Engineer
- Vice President, Database Analyst
- Senior Network Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Development Manager
- Chief Software Architect
Networking Opportunities & Career Support
- Career Services offers students support in identifying the best internship and job opportunities with local companies.
- HUB 101 is a co-work and incubation space for the regional start-up community, offering classes, seminars, speakers, and an ideal networking and creative environment for entrepreneurial enterprises.
- The School of Management hosts a series of popular events throughout the year where students can interact with business and community leaders. Events include the Entrepreneur Speaker Series, Leadership Essentials, New Venture Competition, Drinks with the Dean, and more.