Cybersecurity Degree Track
Technology is playing a increasingly significant role in our society. Organizations are becoming more dependent on sophisticated information systems, mobile technologies, the Internet of Things, machine learning and cloud computing. All of these technologies and systems, however, are vulnerable to cybersecurity attacks.
Cybersecurity is one of the fastest-growing fields, and is projected to expand in the US by 28% through 2026*. The number of cybersecurity positions that need to be filled is skyrocketing, and there is a large demand for IT professionals that specialize in cybersecurity who can devise strategies to protect organizational assets from cyberattacks.
* ref: US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- IT 540 Digital Forensics
- IT 542 Ethical Hacking
- IT 544 Cloud Security
- IT 546 Cybersecurity Risk Management
- IT 582 Cybersecurity special topic
- IT 531 Data Mining & Machine Learning
- IT 533 Big Data Technologies
- Cybersecurity Internship or IT Project