IT Management Track
This program is customizable to meet the needs of professionals looking to become IT Managers, IT Project Managers, IT Consultants, IT Strategists, Chief Information Officers (CIO), or Chief Technology Officers (CTO) among others.
Students who complete this track will be prepared to create strategies that support business, innovate with IT, and manage projects, as well as develop and maintain IT architecture and infrastructure.
- IT 520 IT Strategy and Business Value
- IT 521 Healthcare Information Technologies
- IT 522 Enterprise Systems
- IT 523 IT Architecture and Infrastructure
- IT 524 Emergent Technologies and Issues
- IT 582 Special Topics
- IT 590 Internship
- IT 599 IT Project (track-related)