Bachelor's Degree for Professionals
With our program's accelerated evening format, you can take courses year-round and design your class schedule to fit your life.
Classes are scheduled year-round. Four, 11-week terms enable you to accelerate the progress toward your degree without compromising traditional Cal Lutheran standards of excellence.
Program Features & Benefits
- Most classes meet one night a week, Monday – Thursday
- Locations in Thousand Oaks, Woodland Hills, and Oxnard
- Transfer up to 70 credits from community college, and additionally up to 40 military credits
- Academic counselors offer proactive, individual attention
- Average class sizes of 10