Program Features & Benefits
Classes are scheduled year-round. Four, 11-week terms enable you to accelerate the progress toward your degree without compromising traditional Cal Lutheran standards of excellence.
- Most classes meet one night a week, Monday – Thursday
- Classes are from 6 – 9:30pm
- Four 11-week terms year-round
- Locations in Thousand Oaks, Woodland Hills, and Oxnard
- For each course, you will attend class one or two evenings a week.
Transfer Past Work
You may have already started down the path toward your bachelor's. We'll help you figure out which courses you can apply to your degree.
- Transfer up to 70 credits from community college
- Upper division credits from a four-year college are also accepted
- Find out which courses you can transfer with our search tool
Advisors, faculty and staff are here throughout the program to answer your questions and help solve problems along the way.
- Advisors offer proactive, individual attention
- Average class size of 10
- Faculty with real world experience
- Staff and Faculty dedicated to student success