Program Features & Benefits
The Flexibility You Need
Choose how you want to attend class — in-person or virtually*.
Our class formats give you the opportunity to attend the same class either in-person or virtually*, depending on what is best for you. Our classrooms are equipped with the 360-degree camera technology for students to attend and engage remotely with instructors and others in the classroom.
- Most classes meet one night a week, Monday – Thursday
- Classes are from 6 – 9:30pm
- Four 11-week terms year-round
- Campus locations in Thousand Oaks, Woodland Hills, and Oxnard
* Virtual courses pending WASC approval
Transfer Past Course Work
You may have already started down the path toward your bachelor's. We'll help you figure out which courses you can apply to your degree.
- Transfer up to 70 credits from community college, and additionally up to 40 military credits
- Upper and lower division credits from a four-year college are also accepted
Academic counselors, faculty and staff are here throughout the program to answer your questions and help solve problems along the way.
- Academic counselors offer proactive, individual attention
- Average class size of 10
- Faculty with real world experience
- Staff and Faculty dedicated to student success