How to Apply
Applications are considered year-round. Admitted students may start the program at the beginning of any term.
|Fall Term (Aug-Nov)||
July 15, 2017
|Winter Term (Nov-Feb)||
October 1, 2017
|Spring Term (Feb-May)||January 15, 2018|
|Summer Term (May-Aug)||April 15, 2018|
All Cal Lutheran seniors, alumni, and Professionals students will be offered Assured Admission into the Cal Lutheran MBA program, with admission based on being a Business major with a minimum 3.0 GPA in upper degree coursework. Learn more
Admission decisions for regular graduate standing are based on a review of the following materials in the candidate's file:
- A completed application and non-refundable application fee
- Interview with an admission counselor
- Official transcripts showing a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution. Normally, a grade point average of approximately 3.0 or higher in upper division undergraduate work is expected.
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores must be provided. The test may be
waived for candidates who present an official transcript of previous college work
from a regionally accredited college or university reflecting any one of the following
- an undergraduate, upper division grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale; or
- a combined grade point average of 3.0 or higher for the most recent 60 credits of study consisting of any of the following: graduate course work, upper division post baccalaureate course work (exclusive of extension or continuing education work), and upper division undergraduate course work; or
- a minimum of nine credits of graduate course work completed and a 3.50 grade point average; or
- a previously earned master's degree
Foundation courses may be needed for those who do not meet prerequisite requirements into the program. Such foundation courses do not count towards the degree.
Call (805) 493-3325 to speak with an admission counselor.