How to Apply
To apply to graduate and credential programs, please submit your application materials by the following priority deadline dates. NOTE: All Counselor Ed programs begin in fall semester only.
For greatest consideration for Graduate Assistantships, please apply by January 15th. Each year, a limited number of assistantships are offered to qualified graduate students. The assistantships provide valuable professional development experience.
Priority Application Deadline: June 15th
- Start your application online at CalLutheran.edu/apply.
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms-list recommenders name and contact information in your application.
- Request your official transcripts from all 4 year colleges and universities attended and any graduate work
- Submit Application
- Send all transcripts to address or bottom of the checklist OR electronic transcripts may be sent directly from your previous institution to email@example.com
- International applicants are required to submit a sealed evaluated transcript from an approved evaluation agency.
Log in to your Application Portal after submission of your completed application at admissions.callutheran.edu/status where you can upload or fill out remaining application materials
- Personal statement - Please write to the prompt.
- Petition to Waive GRE Requirement
- $25.00 Online Application fee
- Optional-call 805-493-3325 to schedule a phone or walk-in admission appointment
Interested individuals are encouraged to make an appointment to meet with a graduate admission counselor to review specific program information, admission requirements, start terms, deadline dates, and review financial aid options.