Uniquely designed to provide a solid foundation in management for advancement in non-traditional business careers, you’ll acquire business knowledge and leadership skills to succeed in a competitive job market.
- MSM 501 Foundations of Accounting (Financial & Managerial) (4)
- MSM 502 Foundations of Economics (3)
- MSM 503 Foundations of Business Statistics (3)
- MSM 505 Enterprise Management, Organization and Strategy (3)
- MSM 506 Information Technology Management (3)
- MSM 507 Organizational Behavior (3)
- MSM 508 Business Ethics and Law (3)
- MSM 509 Marketing Management (3)
- MSM 513 Financial Principles & Policies (3)
- MSM 590 Internship (3)
- or MSM 594 International Travel (3)
The following course may be required for individuals whose academic records reflect the need for preparation. This course is in addition to the 31 credits required for program completion.
- MBA 515 Advanced Academic Writing and Presentation Skills Seminar (1)