For students who will start the program in Fall 2016 or after.
The International Business Track is designed to prepare its graduate for a professional career in this borderless world economy. Today's managers need to be prepared to interact with other countries, cultures, beliefs and business systems. Therefore, future students of business will need to acquire rather complex skills attributed to cross-cultural management because today's business is increasingly global.
Required Emphasis Course
- MBA 523 International Business
(Student must take this cooresponding Emphasis Course along with an additional Emphasis Course of their choice.)
Professional Concentration Courses
Choose four from the following:
- MBA 564 Applied International Management
- MBA 574 Global Human Resources Management
- MBA 560 International Business Law
- MBA 561 International Finance
- MBA 562 International Marketing
- MBA 563 Global Strategy
- MBA 5STI Special Topics of International Business