Students may work toward either a general MBA or an MBA with a specific area of emphasis. Students pursuing a general MBA select any 3 elective classes of interest, as available. Students pursuing a specialized MBA will choose 3 electives related to their selected emphasis area.
Some electives may meet the requirement for more than one emphasis area. As an example, International Finance may meet an elective requirement for either an International Business emphasis or a Finance emphasis.
Note that not all electives are offered every term. However, multiple electives from each emphasis area are available during each academic term.
- Applied International Management
- Business Opportunities: Latin America
- Business Opportunities: The European Community
- Business Opportunities: The Pacific Rim
- Communication for Managers
- Consulting to Business
- Corporate Finance
- Current Issues in Management
- Current Issues in Management and Leadership
- Distributive Architecture and Application
- Financial Strategy
- Human Resources Management
- Importing and Exporting
- International Finance
- International Marketing
- International Strategic Planning
- Leadership and Managerial Effectiveness
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Research
- Money and Banking
- New Venture Development
- Organizational Dynamics
- Relational Technology
- Sales Management
- Strategic Financial Analysis
Not all elective courses are offered each term.