Students come from all over the world to Cal Lutheran's School of Management. Our MBA program is recognized as "An Exceptional Value in U.S. Graduate Business Education."
Cal Lutheran is a highly-ranked university, where international students are enrolled with domestic students in classes conducted by a highly-skilled faculty.
Full-time MBA students share in a wide array of academic, professional, and cultural activities in an outstanding Southern California location and environment.
Join Us for Our Next Event
Master of Business Administration Online Information Session
Wednesday, Sep. 22, 2021 at 12:00 - 1:00 pm
Receive a program brochure and financial aid options.
- Earn your MBA in as few as 12 months
- 4 entry points per year: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer
- Work experience is not required for international students
- Small classes that include international and domestic students
- Outstanding faculty with excellent credentials
- Spectacular Southern California campus in a park-like setting that is close to professional, cultural, and recreational opportunities
The School of Management maintains a rich, diverse, scholarly, and practical community of living and learning, where theory and practice are carefully blended.
MBA classes include domestic as well as international students. Many faculty and students have ties with leading regional, national, and international corporations.
Contacts and networking opportunities are abundant, and professional relationships that last a lifetime are established and solidified at Cal Lutheran.
Cal Lutheran's MBA program has exposed me to a new and wide-ranging knowledge of theory, principles, and culture which are different from what I have experienced before.