For students who will start the program in Fall 2016 or after.
Discover the natural advantages that result from your company's small size, speed, agility, flexibility, sensitivity to customers' needs, creativity, a spirit of innovation, so you can successfully compete. You will become excited about the possibilities, the challenges, and the rewards of owning your own business and acquiring the tools you will need to become successful. You will be able to work at doing something you really love.
Required Emphasis Course
- MBA 522 Innovative Business Models
(Student must take this cooresponding Emphasis Course along with an additional Emphasis Course of their choice.)
Professional Concentration Courses
Choose four from the following:
- MBA 550 Agile Product Development
- MBA 551 Entrepreneurial Marketing and Selling
- MBA 552 Entrepreneurial Finance
- MBA 553 Growth Stage Venture Management
- MBA 5STE Special Topics of Entrepreneurial Management