The MBA degree requires 45 semester credits equivalent to 15 courses of work which must be completed within a seven-year period.
Core Courses (24 credits/8 courses)
- MBA 505 Enterprise Management, Organization and Strategy (3)
- MBA 506 Information Technology Management (3)
- MBA 507 Organizational Behavior (3)
- MBA 508 Business Ethics and Law (3)
- MBA 509 Marketing Management (3)
- MBA 510 Strategic Decision Making (3)
- MBA 511 Macroeconomics in the Global Economy (3)
- MBA 513 Financial Principles & Policies (3)
Emphasis Courses (6 credits/2 courses)
Students pick two courses; one must align with Professional Concentration Track. To obtain a general MBA degree, students are required to take six courses from this list of Emphasis courses.
- IT 509 Data Management (3)
- MBA 520 Marketing Research (3)
- MBA 521 Corporate Finance (3)
- MBA 522 Innovative Business Models (3)
- MBA 523 International Business (3)
- MBA 524 Human Capital Management Strategy (3)
- MBA 525 Sustainable Business Strategies (3)
Professional Concentration Courses (12 credits/4 courses)
Students take four courses from the list of electives for their chosen professional track, or instead take six emphasis courses above for a General MBA concentration♦.
Capstone Course (3 credits/1 course)
Students must complete one capstone course from the following capstone options.
- MBA 590 Internship (3)
- MBA 591 The Business Plan (3)
- MBA 592 Executive Roundtable (3)
- MBA 594 International Travel (3)
- MBA 595 Consulting to Business (3)
- MBA 599 MBA Project (3)
The following courses may be required for individuals whose academic records reflect the need for preparation in the areas of accounting, economics and/or statistics. These courses are in addition to the 45 credits required for program completion.
- MBA 500 Foundations of Advanced Academic and Professional Practices (3)
- MBA 501 Foundations of Accounting (Financial & Managerial) (4)
- MBA 502 Foundations of Economics (3)
- MBA 503 Foundations of Business Statistics (3)
- MBA 515 Advanced Academic Writing and Presentation Skills Seminar (1)