For students who will start the program in Fall 2016 or after.
The Finance Track develops financial managers who are aware of the external factors and proficient in applying the most current tools and quantitative techniques to provide smooth running day-to-day operations, as well as contribute to the company's long-term success. Students will integrate financial strategy and product market strategy; define and measure asset and portfolio risk and return; and develop and implement capital and dividend policies. Depending on course selection, the skills taught in the Finance Track may also equip students to plan and implement their own financial plan, including managing a personal investment portfolio.
Required Emphasis Course
- MBA 521 Corporate Finance
(Student must take this cooresponding Emphasis Course along with an additional Emphasis Course of their choice.)
Professional Concentration Courses
Choose four from the following:
- MBA 540 Financial Strategy
- MBA 541 Strategic Financial Analysis
- MBA 561 International Finance
- MBA 542 Investment & Portfolio Management
- MBA 543 Real Estate Investments
- MBA 544 Buyouts and Acquisitions
- MBA 545 Behavioral Finance
- MBA 552 Entrepreneurial Finance
- MBA 5STF Special Topics of Finance