Ideal for people who want grounding in core business skills while they also pursue an area of expertise, the Cal Lutheran MBA features a rigorous curriculum that can be customized by pursuing one of our professional concentration tracks.
Our MBA program is designed to be flexible for the convenience of full-time students and working professionals alike. Whichever track you choose, you will also find a variety of options to fit your education into your busy lifestyle.
- Flexible class scheduling, including online, evenings, and weekend intensives
- Flexible degree completion date
- Locations in Thousand Oaks, Oxnard, Westlake Village, and Woodland Hills
Experiential Learning and Community Engagement
There is no substitute, in any education, for the value of hands-on work and experience in your chosen field. Your MBA from Cal Lutheran will emphasize putting your learning to the test, honing your skills, and building the relationships necessary to succeed.
- Career Services offers students support in identifying the best internship opportunities with local companies.
- Our Study Abroad program offers many opportunities to gain international experience and expand your global network through travel seminars to China, Thailand, Vietnam, France, England, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, and Australia.
- At our Westlake Center is Hub101, a co-work and incubation space for the regional start-up community, offering classes, seminars, speakers, and an ideal networking and creative environment for entrepreneurial enterprises.
- The School of Management hosts a series of popular events throughout the year where students can interact with business and community leaders. Events include the Entrepreneur Speaker Series, PRiME Competition, New Venture Competition, ACG Cup, Drinks with the Dean, and more.