If you're an undergraduate student at Cal Lutheran, you can earn your M.S. in Information Technology in only one year by taking courses during your senior year.
- Save time and earn your MSIT faster
- Save money by taking MSIT courses as part of your undergraduate tuition
- Design your own graduate educational experience
- Build a network of working professionals and students from around the world
Attend an Info Session
Learn more and enjoy FREE pizza!
Thursday, Feb. 20, 2020
4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
How do I get admitted?
- Admission is based on having senior status at Cal Lutheran and a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Contact the Graduate Admissions Office at (805) 493-3325 or email@example.com to learn how to apply for the MSIT program
How do I take MSIT courses?
- Meet with an MSIT advisor to make your course selections
- Start taking MSIT courses during the fall or spring semesters of your senior year
- Take up to a total of 3 MSIT courses during your senior year
- If you continue attending the MSIT program as a full-time student after completing your undergraduate degree, you can earn your MSIT in just one year
- Graduate course options available to meet prerequisite requirements
What are the costs?
- During your senior year, the MSIT courses will be included in your normal tuition as long as you take 12 undergraduate credits and do not exceed 18 total credits per term
- Once fully admitted to the MSIT program, the tuition is the regular tuition per credit for MSIT courses at Cal Lutheran