Make an Appointment
Your academic adviser is available to provide one-on-one support, help create your academic plan, and direct you to additional resources. If you have a question about your academics and don't know who to ask, we suggest starting with your academic adviser.
Steps to Scheduling an Appointment
- Find your academic adviser below by major and click the Make an Appointment button
- Login to Microsoft Bookings with your full Cal Lutheran email address; you will then be directed to the MyCLU login screen
- Once on your adviser's appointment page, choose the type of appointment you would like to make
- Select an available day and time
- Fill in your contact info and other details to schedule the appointment
Please note: There are times during the year when we receive more appointments than usual. It may be difficult to find appointments at the beginning of the semester and before registration.
Student Support Services participants
Reach out to your SSS counselor for all academic-related questions, including submitting forms. For questions or to schedule a meeting with your counselor, please contact (805) 493-3535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bachelor's Degree for Professionals students
Contact your academic counselor in the Professionals program for academic-related questions, counseling appointments, submitting forms, etc. For questions or additional information, please call (805) 493-3543 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Academic Adviser
Conact the adviser that works with your major.