Enhancing Personal Growth and Academic Achievement
Residence life works to create a living environment that promotes and enhances student education opportunities. In addition to supporting the safety, comfort and well-being of our resident students, we seek to help each student feel a connection to the Cal Lutheran community and respect for all of its members.
Residency affords tremendous opportunity to get involved and participate in the many activities that take place on campus. Together we can create a community atmosphere which celebrates diversity and fosters individual development.
News & Announcements
- Move in Dates for Fall 2021:
- New students: August 26th (All first time Freshmen and Transfers)
- Continuing Students: August 27th (All Sophomores, Juniors, & Seniors even if you have never lived on campus before)
- Did you know that laundry is included in your housing costs? This means you do not need to use a debit or credit card to wash and dry your clothes. You simply go the the laundry room and start washing!
- Housing applications for the 2021-2022 academic year are now available! Applications for fall 2021 First-Year and Transfer students will be made available within in three business days of posting the housing deposit. Continuing student applications are due April 1st.
- All First-Year and new Transfer students will be able to view their housing assignments starting on August 2, 2021 on their Residence Portal.
Apply for Housing
Online application forms for new and returning students.
Your Housing Assignment
Check your housing assignment through MyCLU.
Residence Hall Check-In
Moving in at the start of the semester or returning to the residence hall after a break? RAs will come by to confirm your arrival each semester.