Resident Assistants (RAs) have the opportunity to help residential students in their educational journey, through their leadership, development of communities, management of incidents that arise, and balance of administrative duties that help to support the diverse needs of our residential hall communities.
The four core components of the RA role are; Student Leadership, Community Development, Policy & Incident Response, and Administration.
(More information about the RA role will be highlighted during the information sessions)
Selection Process 2023
The RA Selection Process for the 2023-2024 academic, school year is ramping up!
Please refer to the text/image below for more details on information sessions that will be held throughout the week of Jan. 23rd - Jan. 27th at various locations and times.
Information Session Times and Location:
- 1/23/2023; 4:00pm - 5:00pm; Nygreen 3
- 1/24/2023; 11:15am - 12:15pm; Ullman 100
- 1/25/2023; 6:00pm - 7:00pm; Mt. Clef Hall Lounge (Plounge)
- 1/26/2023; 6:30pm - 7:30pm; Grace Hall Lobby
- 1/27/2023; 12:00pm - 1:00pm; Overton Hall
Important Information to Know:
Our selection process is going to be for all RA positions
- Resident Assistant (RA),
- Living-learning Community Resident Assistant (LLC RA),
- University Theme Houses Resident Assistant (Houses RA), &
- Summer Resident Assistant (Summer RA)
- To apply to any of these positions, you MUST attend one information session