For the latest COVID-19 safety information and protocols, visit Cal Lutheran's KNOW website.
For latest information about the university's COVID-19 policies, including vaccination and reporting requirements, please visit the KNOW page.
For any questions regarding Cal Lutheran's COVID-19 policies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Services offers two testing options for students:
- Students having symptoms of COVID-19 who would like to be evaluated by a medical provider can call Health Services to schedule an appointment at (805) 493-3225. During the appointment, the medical provider will discuss different testing options including PCR and antigen tests.
- Students wishing to test for COVID-19 for any reason (such as a recent exposure) can get over-the-counter at-home antigen tests at Health Services for FREE. Just walk into Health Services during open hours and take a test from the waiting room.
Other options for local COVID-19 testing include:
- Private businesses like Covid Clinic.
- A local pharmacy. Call or visit the website of your local pharmacy to find out if they offer COVID-19 testing. View locations at: https://covid19.ca.gov/get-tested/
- At-home collection kits and tests are available over the counter in a pharmacy or retail store. Visit the CDC self-testing website to learn more.
All employees and students are required to report if they test positive for COVID-19.
To report a case of COVID-19, please complete the form located on the KNOW page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Public Health Resources
The following sites have further helpful information about COVID-19.