For international students, a health insurance policy is provided to fulfill legal requirements. International students with health insurance questions, please go to the OISS website for Health Insurance
Cal Lutheran does not offer health insurance for domestic students. For domestic students without insurance, we encourage you visiting the links below to see options for obtaining health insurance.
Students with health insurance should:
- Be familiar with the details of your own health insurance policy and how it works in the local area.
- Keep an insurance card with you at all times (either a physical card or one on your phone).
For general questions about how insurance works or where to get insurance, see:
- Covered California Insurance Program
- Ventura County Health Care Agency
- Student Health Insurance Question and Answers from the Premier Nursing Academy