High Quality, Low Cost Health Care

After Hours Care

If you live on campus, notify your Resident Assistant (RA) or other professional Residence Life staff. These persons are prepared to give temporary help and advice concerning health problems.

Urgent Care is available at UrgentMed. They are located on Moorpark Rd. between Hillcrest Dr. and Thousand Oaks Blvd.

Please check with them to make sure they take your insurance.

UrgentMed Urgent Care