High Quality, Low Cost Health Care
We encourage active participation in your own health care.
Health Services strives to provide high quality, low cost health care services to university students. We treat a variety of medical conditions confidentially, compassionately, and without judgment. An emphasis on health education empowers students to be active participants in health care decisions and treatment.
Please bring your student ID card and form of payment when you need to be seen at
- For information about the university's vaccination requirement, see the KNOW PAGE.
- To upload your COVID-19 vaccine card, see our Health Forms page. If you received your vaccine in California, you should be able find proof of your vaccine on California's Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record.
- COVID-19 vaccine appointments can be made at MyTurn.ca.gov as well as at pharmacy websites.
- Ventura County COVID information, including resources, vaccination, and free COVID-19 testing (show your Cal Lutheran ID card and use your local address).
- For all questions regarding Cal Lutheran's COVID-19 policies, please email email@example.com.
To report a case of COVID-19 or an exposure to it, please complete the form located on the KNOW page.
If you are having symptoms of COVID-19, please call Health Services to make an appointment for an evaluation and testing.
If you would like to be tested for any reason, Health Services has COVID-19 self-administered nasal swab kits located immediately outside Health Services. To use these kits: register at https://www.inspiretesting.com/pre/CLU-THOUSANDOAKS, pick up a test kit and instructions from Health Services, then drop the completed kit off at Health Services. Results are usually available in about 48 hours. These tests are free to students, staff, and faculty. If you have insurance, your insurance company will be billed; however, you will not be required to pay any portion of the bill.
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment, please call our office at (805) 493-3225. We offer in person
and tele-health visits. Same day appointments are usually available for urgent needs.
Required Health Forms available online
To learn more about required immunizations and health forms for new, incoming students, see our health forms webpage. Or start your Health Forms and immunization requirements now by logging into your student health portal: