High Quality, Low Cost Health Care
We encourage active participation in your own health care.
Health Services strives to provide high quality, low cost health care services to university students. We treat a variety of medical conditions confidentially, compassionately, and without judgment. An emphasis on health education empowers students to be active participants in health care decisions and treatment.
Please bring your student ID card and form of payment when you need to be seen at Health Services.
During Winter Break we will be open part-time:
- We will be closing on Friday the 15th at 3:00PM
- We will be open Tuesdays and Thursdays 9-12 and 1-4:30 (closed for Chapel Hour) from December 20 - January 12 except as noted below.
- We will be closed from December 25 through January 1.
- We will be closed on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day on January 15,
- Normal hours will resume on Tuesday, January 16.
Flu shots are currently available in Health Services. Students and employees may call us for an appointment. Walk-ins for flu shots will be accommodated if our schedule is open. For more information and necessary forms: Flu shot information