President and CEO
Board of Regents
The Board of Regents is the governing body of the University. Its members meet four times per year to evaluate, discuss, and impact positive change within the University to further its mission and strategic plan. Learn more about current members of our Board of Regents »
The Convocation is a group of 85 people intended to serve as link between the University, the Church and the greater community. It is made up of members of the five Synods of Region II of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, faculty, students, the University president, and members-at-large. The Convocation meets once annually, typically in the fall, to conduct official business and elect the University's Board of Regents. Learn more about our Convocation and its members »
- Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs: Leanne Neilson
- Vice President for Administration and Finance: Karen Davis
- Vice President for Mission and Identity: Melissa Maxwell-Doherty
- Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students: Melinda Roper
- Vice President for Enrollment Management and Marketing: Matthew Ward
- Vice President for University Advancement: R. Stephen Wheatly
- Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences: Joan Griffin, Ph.D.
- Dean of the School of Management: Gerhard Apfelthaler, Ph.D.
- Dean of the Graduate School of Education: Michael Hillis, Ph.D.
- Dean of the Graduate School of Psychology: Rick Holigrocki, Ph.D.
- Dean of Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary: The Rev. Alicia Vargas, Ph.D.
- Chair of the Faculty: Veronica Guerrero, Ed.D.