Required Health Record Forms
Access the Student Health Portal
- Click on the Student Health Portal button below to sign in with your university username and password.
- Once in the Student Health Portal, click on "My Forms" in the top banner.
- Click on the form you need to complete and upload necessary documents with that form or click on "Document Upload" for additional documents. Make sure the scan or photo of your document is legible.
- All communications regarding your immunizations and required health forms will be sent to your Student Health Portal. Click on "Messages" in the top banner to review your messages.
Students will be able to access the Student Health Portal a few days AFTER they are registered for classes.
Required Health Forms
- All incoming traditional undergraduate students are required to complete the following health forms located in your student health
- Medical History Form
- Immunization History Form
- Meningitis Awareness Form
- Tuberculosis Screening Form
- All incoming traditional undergraduate students are required to have the following immunizations. You are required to input the dates of your immunizations on the Immunization History
Form and upload an official record of your immunizations.
- Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis vaccination: last dose within past 10 years and completion of the primary (childhood) series.
- Measles-Mumps-Rubella vaccinations: two doses with at least one given in 1989 or later.
- Hepatitis B vaccinations: the series of three either completed or started prior to your initial school term.
- Meningitis ACWY (MCV4 such as Menactra, Menveo, or Menquadfi): one dose at 16 years old or later.
- COVID-19: up to date based on CDC eligibility.
If you do not have an official vaccination record then you may print this Immunization Record Form and have your health care provider fill out it out and sign it.
Can't find your immunization records?
If you are having trouble finding proof of your immunizations we suggest looking in the following places:
- Your childhood immunization record
- Your doctor's office may have the records or you can print this form and have it completed and signed
- Your high school transcript (may be located on your UNOFFICIAL transcript)
- Your other college, if you are a transfer student
- For COVID vaccines, if you received it in California, you should be able to find it at California's Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record
COVID-19 Vaccine Exemption Request
If you are currently registering for an upcoming term/semester and you wish to request an exemption for the COVID-19 vaccination requirement, please follow the steps below:
- Download either the COVID-19 Vaccination Medical Exemption Request or the COVID-19 Vaccination Religious Exemption Request and complete it in full. Please provide your actual signature as we are unable to accept typed signatures.
- Come back to this page and click on the purple Student Health Portal button to sign in with your university username and password.
- Click on “Document Upload”.
- Select “Exemption Form” and upload a legible scan or photo of the entire completed form.
- You will receive a message in your Student Health Portal after your form is reviewed by Health Services.
For exemptions of other vaccines (Tetanus, MMR, Hepatitis B, Meningitis ACWY): please call Health Services once your first undergraduate semester starts and we will schedule a free visit to discuss your exemption and the exemption form.