Required Health Record Forms
Prior to entering California Lutheran University, a complete Health History form, Immunization Record form, Meningitis Awareness form, and Tuberculosis Screening form must be on file in the Health Services Office.
Undergraduate students are required to complete the following forms:
- Health History
- Immunization Record Form
- Meningitis Awareness Form
- Tuberculosis (TB) Screening/Testing Form
(Commuter students not involved with intercollegiate athletics are only required to fill out the Health History and Immunization forms. On the Immunization form you are only required to show proof of vaccination or immunity to measles, mumps and rubella.)
Please send these forms to:
California Lutheran University
60 West Olsen Road #4300
Thousand Oaks, Ca 91360
Or you can submit these forms to us by fax or email.
- Fax: (805) 493-3955 or
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All residential undergraduate students, intercollegiate athletes, and cheerleaders are required to have the following immunizations:
- Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis vaccination: within past 10 years. The newer vaccine (Tdap) is recommended.
- Measles-Mumps-Rubella vaccinations: two doses with at least one given in 1989 or later.
- Hepatitis B vaccinations: the series of three either completed or started prior to your initial school term.
Can't find your records?
If you are having trouble finding proof of your immunizations we suggest looking in the following places:
- Your childhood immunization record
- Your doctor's office
- Your high school transcript (may be located on your UNOFFICIAL transcript)
- Your other college, if you are a transfer student