Required Health Record Forms
Online Health Forms
The Medical History form, Immunization History form, Meningitis Awareness form, and Tuberculosis Screening form must completed online through the PyraMED student health portal (paper forms will not be accepted).
This online student health portal is now available.
These forms are found at your student health portal. Sign in with your university username and password.
You will be required to input the dates of your immunizations and upload an official record of your immunizations. All incoming undergraduate students are required to have the following immunizations:
- Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis vaccination: within past 10 years. The newer vaccine (Tdap) is recommended.
- Measles-Mumps-Rubella vaccinations: two doses with at least one given in 1989 or later.
- Hepatitis B vaccinations: the series of three either completed or started prior to your initial school term.
- Meningitis ACWY (MCV4- such as Menactra or Menveo)- one dose at 16 years old or later.
If you do not have an official vaccination record then you may print this Immunization Record form and have your health care provider fill out it out and sign it.
Can't find your immunization records?
If you are having trouble finding proof of your immunizations we suggest looking in the following places:
- Your childhood immunization record
- Your doctor's office (you can print this form and have it completed and signed)
- Your high school transcript (may be located on your UNOFFICIAL transcript)
- Your other college, if you are a transfer student