Required Health Record Forms
Access the Student Health Portal
- Click on the Student Health Portal button below to sign in with your university username and password.
- Once in the Student Health Portal, click on "My Forms" in the top banner.
- Click on the form you need to complete and upload necessary documents with that form or click on "Document Upload" for additional documents. Make sure the scan or photo of your document is legible.
- All communications regarding your immunizations and required health forms will be sent to your Student Health Portal. Click on "Messages" in the top banner to review your messages.
Incoming students will be able to access the Student Health Portal in May 2023.
Required Health Forms
- All incoming traditional undergraduate students are required to complete the following health forms located in your student health
- Medical History Form
- Immunization History Form
- Meningitis Awareness Form
- Tuberculosis Screening Form
- All incoming traditional undergraduate students are required to have the following immunizations. You are required to input the dates of your immunizations on the Immunization History
Form and upload an official record of your immunizations.
- Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis vaccination: last dose within past 10 years and completion of the primary (childhood) series.
- Measles-Mumps-Rubella vaccinations: two doses with at least one given in 1989 or later.
- Hepatitis B vaccinations: the series of three either completed or started prior to your initial school term.
- Meningitis ACWY (MCV4 such as Menactra, Menveo, or Menquadfi): one dose at 16 years old or later.
If you do not have an official vaccination record then you may print this Immunization Record Form and have your health care provider fill it out and sign it.
Can't find your immunization records?
If you are having trouble finding proof of your immunizations we suggest looking in the following places:
- Your childhood immunization record
- Your doctor's office may have the records or you can print this form and have it completed and signed
- Your high school transcript (may be located on your UNOFFICIAL transcript)
- Your other college, if you are a transfer student
- If you received your immunizations in California, you may be able to find a record of them from California's Immunization Registry