Required Health Record Forms
Access the Student Health Portal
- Click on the Student Health Portal button to sign in with your university username and password.
- Once in the Student Health Portal, click on "My Forms" in the upper left.
- Click on the form you need to complete and upload necessary documents on the bottom of certain forms or or click on "Document Upload". Make sure the scan or photo of your document is legible.
Students will be able to access the Student Health Portal a few days AFTER registering for Fall 2021.
- All students are now required to have COVID immunization.
- You will be required to input the dates of your immunizations on the COVID Immunization History Form and upload an official record of your immunizations. You will receive an email to your university account stating you are fully compliant when all forms are received and immunizations are proven to be up to date; you are not compliant until you receive this message.
- All incoming traditional undergraduate students are also required to have the following immunizations. You are required to input the dates of your immunizations on the Immunization History Form and upload an official record of your immunizations.:
- Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis vaccination: within past 10 years and completion of the primary (childhood) series. The newer vaccine (Tdap) is recommended.
- Measles-Mumps-Rubella vaccinations: two doses with at least one given in 1989 or later.
- Hepatitis B vaccinations: the series of three either completed or started prior to your initial school term.
- Meningitis ACWY (MCV4- such as Menactra or Menveo)- one dose at 16 years old or later.
If you do not have an official vaccination record then you may print this Immunization Record Form and have your health care provider fill out it out and sign it.
Online Health Forms for Traditional Undergraduates
The Medical History Form, Immunization History Form, Meningitis Awareness Form, and Tuberculosis Screening Form must completed online through the PyraMED student health portal. You will receive an email to your university account stating you are fully compliant when all forms are received and immunizations are proven to be up to date; you are not compliant until you receive this message.
Can't find your immunization records?
If you are having trouble finding proof of your immunizations we suggest looking in the following places:
- Your childhood immunization record
- Your doctor's office may have the records or you can print this form and have it completed and signed
- Your high school transcript (may be located on your UNOFFICIAL transcript)
- Your other college, if you are a transfer student
- For COVID vaccines, if you received it in California, you should be able to find it at California's Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record
Cal Lutheran University is no longer accepting exemption requests for the COVID-19 vaccination requirement for the Fall 2021 semester.
For exemptions of other vaccines (Tetanus, MMR, Hepatitis B, Meningitis ACWY): please call Health Services once your first undergraduate semester starts and we will schedule a free visit to discuss your exemption and the exemption form.