The Center for Student Success provides academic resources to students and faculty at California Lutheran University.
- Individual consultations with Student Success Counselors
- Proactive and developmental advising with the academic assistance program
- STAR (Students Taking Academic Responsibility) for traditional undergraduates
- Academic Difficulty Notices
- Student Success Workshops
- Information about on-campus tutoring
- Referrals to campus resources
This holistic program for traditional undergraduate students helps enhance academic preparedness.
Tutoring services provide all Cal Lutheran students access to information for tutoring from the various departments on campus.
We hold several workshops throughout the year on topics that will help you make the most of your educational journey.