We're excited to bring back our On-The-Spot Admission events this spring, at our Main Campus, Thousand Oaks. Student's who sign up for an In-Person session will be emailed important information regarding our COVID-19 Campus Visitor Policies.
Want to skip the waiting game and start planning your future now? Cal Lutheran offers transfer students a unique opportunity to receive their admission decision at our On-The-Spot admission events.
Event attendees will have the chance to meet one-on-one with a Cal Lutheran admission counselor who will conduct a brief interview, review their application materials and render a decision during the appointment.
And, we'll waive your application fee if you contact us before submitting your application!
Attendees are required to have their Common Applications or our new Cal Lutheran Fast-App submitted at least four days in advance of their scheduled time.
Events are open to transfer students applying for the next available semester.
To schedule your session, pick from the available dates here:
*Please note: We are offering both In-Person events and Virtual sessions. Pick the format that best fits you, from the available times.
Eligibility to participate in On-The-Spot admission includes:
- Current student at a 2-year college
- Event registration (free)
- Transcripts – Students must provide transcripts from all colleges attended
- Complete and submit either the Common Application or our new Cal Lutheran Fast-App, at least four days prior to the event.
Cal Lutheran's transfer requirements include:
- 30 transferable units
- Minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Completion of freshman English with a C or better
- Successful completion of college level math (or a minimum of Intermediate Algebra)
Questions? Contact David Rowe at email@example.com or at (805) 493-3126.