Want to skip the waiting game and start planning your future now? Cal Lutheran offers transfer students a unique opportunity to apply and receive their admission decision at our On-The-Spot admission events.
Event attendees will have the chance to meet one-on-one with a Cal Lutheran admission counselor who will conduct a brief interview, review their application materials and render a decision during the appointment. And, we'll waive your application fee!
Please check back for future events
Eligibility to participate in On-The-Spot admission includes:
- Current student at a 2-year college
- Event registration (free)
- Transcripts – Students must bring a copy of transcripts from all colleges attended
- Complete and submit the Common Application prior to the event
Cal Lutheran's transfer requirements include:
- 30 transferable units
- Minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Completion of freshman English with a C or better
- Successful completion of college level math (or a minimum of Intermediate Algebra)
Questions? Contact Diana Hernandez at dehernan@CalLutheran.edu or at (805) 493-3143.