Want to skip the waiting game and start planning your future now? Cal Lutheran offers transfer students a unique opportunity to receive their admission decision at our On-The-Spot admission events.
Event attendees will have the chance to meet one-on-one with a Cal Lutheran admission counselor who will conduct a brief interview, review their application materials and render a decision during the appointment. And, we'll waive your application fee if you contact us before submitting your application!
Attendees are required to have their Common Applications submitted at least four days in advance of their scheduled time.
|Event Location||Event Date||Event Time|
Events are open to transfer students currently enrolled at the event location applying
for the Fall 2020 semester.
Eligibility to participate in On-The-Spot admission includes:
- Current student at a 2-year college
- Event registration (free)
- Transcripts – Students must bring a copy of transcripts from all colleges attended
- Complete and submit the Common Application at least four days prior to the event
Cal Lutheran's transfer requirements include:
- 30 transferable units
- Minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Completion of freshman English with a C or better
- Successful completion of college level math (or a minimum of Intermediate Algebra)
Questions? Contact David Rowe at email@example.com or at (805) 493-3126.