Want to skip the waiting game and start planning your future now? Cal Lutheran offers transfer students a unique opportunity to receive their admission decision at our On-The-Spot admission events.
Event attendees will have the chance to meet one-on-one with a Cal Lutheran admission counselor who will conduct a brief interview, review their application materials and render a decision during the appointment.
Attendees are required to have their completed Applications submitted at least three days in advance of their scheduled interview time.
Events are open to transfer students applying for the next available semester.
To schedule your session, pick from the available dates here:
Eligibility to participate in On-The-Spot admission includes:
- Current (or previously enrolled) student at a 2-year or 4-year college
- Event registration (free)
- Transcripts – Students must provide Official Transcripts from all colleges attended
- Complete and submit our Cal Lutheran Transfer App at least four days prior to the event.
Cal Lutheran's transfer admission requirements include:
- 30 transferable units
- Minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Completion of freshman English with a C or better
- Successful completion of college level math (or a minimum of Intermediate Algebra)
*Please Note: For students who do not meet the above Transfer Admission requirements, we still encourage contacting our Transfer Admission team regarding eligibility!
Questions? Contact our Transfer Admission team at email@example.com or at (805) 493-3135.