Transfer to Cal Lutheran
When you transfer to Cal Lutheran, you'll get the classes you need, the one-on-one attention you deserve, and a campus community dedicated to helping you succeed.
Among the many benefits of transferring to Cal Lutheran are:
- IGETC and CSU Breadth transfer agreements
- Your academic advisor will evaluate your transcript, give you an on-the-spot admission decision and work with you to create a plan for success
- You’ll get into the classes you need, so you can graduate sooner
- Choose from a wide range of majors and minors
- Small classes emphasize faculty-student interaction
- 4+1 programs allow you to take graduate courses during your senior year and complete a master’s degree in as little as one additional year.
- A variety of events, clubs and opportunities for student involvement
Transfer Your Credits
We have transfer agreements with several local community colleges. Find out which core curriculum and major requirements will transfer.
Scholarships and other financial aid opportunities are available up to full tuition. This year 97% of new transfer students received aid.
If you maintain full-time status, you can graduate quickly—the average time to complete a degree for transfer students is 2 years.
I was searching for the right place to complete my degree. Cal Lutheran offered the individual attention, small classes and comfortable environment I was looking for. The class projects were interesting and applicable to my current job. And now, I have a degree I am proud of.Diana Verduzco