Transfer to Cal Lutheran
When you transfer to Cal Lutheran, you'll get the classes you need, the one-on-one attention you deserve, and a campus community dedicated to helping you succeed.
Among the many benefits of transferring to Cal Lutheran are:
- IGETC and CSU Breadth transfer agreements
- You’ll get into the classes you need, so you can graduate sooner
- Choose from a wide range of majors and minors
- Small classes emphasize faculty-student interaction
- 4+1 programs allow you to take graduate courses during your senior year and complete a master’s degree in as little as one additional year.
- A variety of events, clubs and opportunities for student involvement
Transfer Your Credits
Cal Lutheran accepts all transferable college-level coursework from regionally accredited institutions.
Scholarships and other financial aid opportunities are available up to full tuition. This year 97% of new transfer students received aid.
If you maintain full-time status, you can graduate quickly—the average time to complete a degree for transfer students is 2 years.
I was searching for the right place to complete my degree. Cal Lutheran offered the individual attention, small classes and comfortable environment I was looking for. The class projects were interesting and applicable to my current job. And now, I have a degree I am proud of.Diana Verduzco