T2CLU - Transfer Registration
Register for T2CLU to Enroll in Your Classes
All incoming transfer students need to attend a T2CLU event in order to register for classes. Students must also submit a non-refundable $450 enrollment deposit before being able to register. Students are advised to register for their T2CLU appointment as early as possible, to allow for greater course availability and registration options.
T2CLU - Fall 2022
For any incoming students transferring for the Fall 2022 semester, we will be hosting T2CLU in both a Virtual and In-Person format (Thousand Oaks, CA).
*June and August Registration Days will be posted after the May T2CLU dates conclude.
**Please be advised that students are required to submit their $450 non-refundable enrollment deposit before registering for classes.
Incoming International Students should contact International Admission for Assistance. Email email@example.com.
We are excited you will be starting the next step of your college journey with us next semester! At T2CLU, you will meet with an Advisor and pick your classes for the upcoming semester. Please review the following information, to best prepare for your T2CLU session!
- You will arrive to campus on a pre-assigned time slot for your T2CLU Advisement.
- The $450 non-refundable enrollment deposit will need to be submitted before registering for classes. Log in to your Admitted Student Portal to pay your enrollment deposit.
- You will receive an email confirmation for your selected T2CLU date, confirming your assigned appointment time.
- Please be mindful to present any anticipated Scheduling conflicts to your assigned Advisor. (i.e. Work Conflicts, Student Athlete related conflicts, etc.)
- Appointments are for students only, and parents, guardians, spouses, etc. are not permitted in the T2CLU session.
For students unable to attend our in-person T2CLU events, you are able to register for an Out-of-Area Appointment. Once you submit your Registration for an Out-of-Area Appointment, a member of the Academic Services team will be in contact to schedule your assigned time.
If you need to cancel or make a change to your registration please contact the Transfer Admission team as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Submit official final transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admission showing the latest transferable coursework ahead of time.
- Please request any disability-related accommodations in advance of the event to discuss your needs. Due to COVID19 policies and procedures, it is best to contact Disability Support Services at email@example.com .
- Prepare any questions you may have for your faculty advisor or academic advisor, regarding your courses.
To discuss accommodations regarding your fall course schedule, T2CLU meeting accommodations, or future general Cal Lutheran student accommodation requests, please contact Disability Support Services (DSS) at DSS@callutheran.edu or 805-493-3464. For general information about the DSS registration process, please click here.
- Payment Plans
- Access CLUpay
- Financial Clearance Deadline
Are you planning to receive financial aid? Notices regarding financial aid are sent as early as 7-10 business days after admission. Haven’t received any information regarding financial aid? Our financial aid office could be waiting on necessary information.
What to Know
- Ensure that your social security number is on file with the Office of Undergraduate Admission (805) 493-3135.
- Submit your FAFSA and add Cal Lutheran’s School Code #001133.
- Check your Cal Lutheran email for latest updates about your financial aid.