T2CLU - Transfer Registration
Register for T2CLU to Enroll in Your Classes
All incoming transfer students need to attend a T2CLU event in order to register for classes. Students must also submit a non-refundable $450 enrollment deposit before being able to register. Students are advised to register for their T2CLU appointment as early as possible, to allow for greater course availability and registration options.
T2CLU - Spring 2021
We will be offering three Online dates for you to select from. You need to only register for and attend one of these events.
Please be advised students are required to submit the $450 non-refundable enrollment deposit before registering for classes.
We are excited you will be starting the next step of your college journey with us next semester! At T2CLU, you will meet with an Advisor and pick your classes for the upcoming semester. Please see the sample schedule below to know what to expect and how to best prepare for the day.
- Your virtual appointment should last about 30 minutes.
- The $450 non-refundable enrollment deposit will need to be submitted before registering for classes. Log in to your Admitted Student Portal to pay your enrollment deposit.
- You will receive an email confirmation for your selected T2CLU date. Zoom links will be provided in the days leading up to the event.
- Please be mindful to present any anticipated Scheduling conflicts to your assigned Advisor.
- Appointments are for students only, and parents, guardians, spouses, etc. are not permitted in the T2CLU session.
Virtual Advisements will be hosted via Zoom. If you are unable to meet virtually via Zoom, please indicate to your assigned advisor that you prefer a Phone conversation.
If you need to cancel or make a change to your registration please contact David Rowe, in Admission, as soon as possible at email@example.com .
- Submit official final transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admission showing the latest transferable coursework ahead of time.
- Please request any disability-related accommodations in advance of the event to discuss your needs. Due to the COVID19 situation, it is best to contact Disability Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Prepare any questions you may have for your faculty advisor or academic advisor, regarding your courses.
To discuss accommodations regarding your fall course schedule, T2CLU meeting accommodations, or future general Cal Lutheran student accommodation requests, please contact Disability Support Services (DSS) at DSS@callutheran.edu or 805-493-3464. For general information about the DSS registration process, please click here.
- Payment Plans
- Access CLUpay
- Financial Clearance Deadline
Are you planning to receive financial aid? Notices regarding financial aid are sent as early as 7-10 business days after admission. Haven’t received any information regarding financial aid? Our financial aid office could be waiting on necessary information.
What to Know
- Ensure that your social security number is on file with the Office of Undergraduate Admission (805) 493-3135.
- Submit your FAFSA and add Cal Lutheran’s School Code #001133.
- Check your Cal Lutheran email for latest updates about your financial aid.