T2CLU - Transfer Registration
Register for T2CLU to Enroll in Your Classes
All new transfer students need to attend a T2CLU event in order register for classes. Students must also submit a non-refundable $450 enrollment deposit before being able to register. The earliest registration dates available are the best opportunity to provide the greatest course selection.
Choose a T2CLU event
Register for one of these upcoming events:
Live out of the area?
If you are not able to make it to one of our T2CLU events, please use the link below to request a phone appointment.
Please be advised students are required to submit the $450 non-refundable enrollment deposit before registering for classes.
We are excited you will be starting the next step of your college journey with us in the Fall! At T2CLU, you will meet with a Faculty Advisor based on your major to pick your classes for the semester. Please see the sample schedule below to know what to expect and how to best prepare for the day.
- Check In: Your check-in time will vary based on your assigned appointment time. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes earlier than your appointment time. A light breakfast will be provided.
- Group Session: Receive your program credit evaluation and navigate through the "Student Planning" on your MyCLU Portal.
- Individual Faculty Advising Appointment: Meet one-on-one with a faculty advisor to pick your classes and get registered!
- Optional Financial Aid and Student Accounts Drop In Center: Have questions about your financial aid award or about payment plans? Speak with a financial aid and/or with a student account staff member.
- Optional Campus Tour: Go on a 1 hour walking tour with a Presidential Host. Guests are welcome! Bring comfortable walking shoes.
- Disability Support Services (DSS) will have walk-in hours during T2CLU from 1:00pm-3:00pm. DSS is located in the Academic Services building, (40C on the campus map).
- The event will last about 3 hours.
- The $450 non-refundable enrollment deposit will need to be submitted before registering for classes. Log in to your Admitted Student Portal to pay your enrollment deposit.
- You will receive an email the Friday before the event with your assigned appointment time.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes earlier than your assigned appointment time.
Check-in will be just outside of the Swenson Center.
Parking restrictions will not be enforced during this event, so feel free to park in any non-restricted space along the street when you arrive.
If you need to cancel or make a change to your registration please contact David Rowe as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit official final transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admission showing the latest transferable coursework ahead of time.
- T2CLU is designed for the incoming student. There will be a waiting area in the lobby for any guests. Guests will be welcome to participate in the optional campus tour that will depart at 12pm. There is a Starbucks located on campus.
- Please request any disability-related accommodations in advance of the event to discuss your needs. You may contact Disability Support Services at email@example.com or 805-493-3464.
- Prepare any questions you may have for your faculty advisor regarding your courses.
- Payment Plans
- Access CLUpay
- Financial Clearance Deadline
Are you planning to receive financial aid? Notices regarding financial aid are sent as early as 7-10 business days after admission. Haven’t received any information regarding financial aid? Our financial aid office could be waiting on necessary information.
What to Know
- Ensure that your social security number is on file with the Office of Undergraduate Admission (805) 493-3135.
- Submit your FAFSA and add Cal Lutheran’s School Code #001133.
- Check your Cal Lutheran email for latest updates about your financial aid.