New Venture Fair for Students
Calling all student entrepreneurs and the entrepreneurially-minded!
Working on a startup idea? Have an entrepreneurial mindset but don't have a startup idea? Ever wondered what it's like to be an entrepreneur?
Compete for fun and $10,000 in cash prizes during the 2021 New Venture Fair (NVF), hosted by the The Cal Lutheran Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
This is your opportunity to share your startup idea or join a team and present to the Conejo Valley startup community online. Even if you don't have a startup idea, you can still register; tell us what you're interested in, and we'll create a team for you.
The competition is open to all Cal Lutheran students, grad and undergrad, from all schools. Bring with you an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for making a difference in the world.
How to Participate
- Do you have an idea? Register your idea! If you don't have idea, then tell us you're interested in participating and we will add you to a team.
- Do you have a team already? Each of your team members will need to complete the registration form. If you have an idea, but you don't yet have a team, then we'll create one for you.
- Start working on your team's startup idea.
- Submit your pitch deck and recorded pitch in April.
- Engage in Q&A with the community online from April 20 - April 28.
- Join the live Awards Presentation and Virtual Demo Day on April 29, 2021!
The deadline to register your team or apply to participate is March 8th.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information, please contact Kristin by phone or email:
Community Manager, Hub10