Photo Upload and Name Pronunciation
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation from Cal Lutheran! We are also prerecording the reading of the names at commencement, with the hope, that everyone’s name can be pronounced correctly. We will also be obtaining a photo form every graduate to be used for the virtual ceremony. You will need to use the system below to record your name and upload your photo for this to happen. Please follow the directions below:
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. .
- Go to https://www.marchingorder.com/graduate/grad_register.asp
- Enter your Cal Lutheran email address.
- You will receive an email that will give you a link to create your password. If you do not receive this email within one hour, please check your spam folder.
- After logging on once, you can edit your information at any time prior to April 15, 2020 by visiting https://www.marchingorder.com/graduate/grad_login.asp and logging in with the email address listed above and the password you created.
- Should you have any trouble please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and congratulations!