Congratulations on your upcoming graduation from Cal Lutheran! We are excited to announce that we will be displaying your name across the jumbotron when you cross the stage. We are also prerecording the reading of the names at commencement this year, with the hope, that everyone’s name can be pronounced correctly. You will need to use the system below to record your name for this to happen. Please follow the directions below to record your name.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. .
- Go to https://www.marchingorder.com/graduate/grad_register.asp
- Enter your Cal Lutheran email address.
- You will receive an email that will give you a link to create your password. If you do not receive this email within one hour, please check your spam folder.
- After logging on once, you can edit your information at any time prior to April 2, 2020 by visiting https://www.marchingorder.com/graduate/grad_login.asp and logging in with the email address listed above and the password you created.
- Should you have any trouble please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and congratulations!