Tickets will be available starting February 1, 2023 at 9:00 a.m.
How to Claim Tickets:
- Log in with your MyCLU email and password at https://callutheran.marchingorder.com
- Ensure you have already RSVP'ed "Yes" to the ceremony
- This will prompt the Ticketing section to appear on the registration form
- You will be able to select up to 6 tickets via the ticketing drop down menu
- Once the number of tickets has been selected, click the Submit button at the bottom
- You will then be directed to a "Registration Complete" page which will prompt you to email tickets claimed to whomever you choose
- You can return to the Marching Order website all the way through the ceremony date to claim tickets or update ticket quantities, and/or print and email previously claimed tickets by clicking the Print/Email Tickets button from the homepage.
*PLEASE NOTE: If you become ineligible for commencement, your tickets may be revoked.
What if I would like more tickets to attend?
On Tuesday, February 28th, 2023, at 5:00pm any tickets that were unclaimed will be put into an additional pool. Students will then have the opportunity to claim additional tickets (up to 4 additional tickets) beginning on Wednesday, March 1 at 9:00am.
Then, on Friday, April 21, 2023, at 5:00pm any tickets that were unclaimed will be added to the appeal process pool.
Additional Ticket Request Process:
If a student needs more tickets after the above ticket process has occurred, the student may complete the Additional Ticket Request Form. This form will open on Monday, April 3rd, with a deadline of Friday, April 21st. Students will be notified on May 5th, the outcome of their request.
Additional Ticket process has ended. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org