Students do not need a ticket for the ceremony. All guests entering the stadium will need a ticket to enter. Anyone who is two (2) years old and older will require a ticket for entry. Any child under two (2) that will be sitting on a lap does not require a ticket.
Eligible graduates can claim their tickets online starting February 1, 2024.
How to claim tickets:
- Log in with your MyCLU email and password at https://callutheran.marchingorder.com
- Ensure you have already RSVP'ed "Yes" to the ceremony
- This will prompt the Ticketing section to appear on the registration form
- You will be able to select up to 6 tickets via the ticketing drop down menu
- Once the number of tickets has been selected, click the Submit button at the bottom
- You will then be directed to a "Registration Complete" page which will prompt you to email tickets claimed to whomever you choose
- You can return to the Marching Order website all the way through the ceremony date to claim tickets or update ticket quantities, and/or print and email previously claimed tickets by clicking the Print/Email Tickets button from the homepage.
NOTE: If you become ineligible for commencement, your tickets may be revoked.
If you need additional tickets beyond the 6 guaranteed, on February 28, 2024, at 5:00pm any tickets that were unclaimed will be put into an additional pool. Students will then have the opportunity to claim additional tickets (up to 4 additional tickets) beginning on March 1, 2024 at 9:00am. Then, on April 21, 2024, at 5:00pm any tickets that were unclaimed will be added to the appeal process pool.
If a student needs more tickets (beyond the 10 tickets) after the above ticket process has occurred, the student may complete the Additional Ticket Request Form. This form will open on Monday, April 1, 2024, with a deadline of Friday, April 26, 2024 Students will be notified on May 6, 2024, the outcome of their request.
For specific ticketing questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org