Boost Your Financial Skills
CashCourse s a web-based program that will help give you the skills and resources needed to make informed and effective financial decisions both during and after college.
It is an excellent way to take control of your finances and other important matters critical to your success. There are components to assist with paying for college, career launching, and repaying educational loans.
CashCourse powered by the nonprofit the National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE), features an easy online platform with budgeting tools, resources, and money management advice..
To get started, create a new free CashCourse account by visiting https://www.cashcourse.org/.
Funding Your Education
These are resources that will aid you in seeking out financial aid to help pay for education-related expenses while you are in school:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Financial Aid Information for Students
- College Board Scholarship Search
- Cal Lutheran Scholarship Search
- Financial Awareness Counseling
- Higher Education Tax Benefits
Help With What Comes Next
These resources will allow you to locate your loans and loan servicers. Also, you can learn about the multiple repayment plans available for federal student loans, as well as loan forgiveness programs.
- Access your Federal Student Loan Information
- Loan Repayment Plans
- Loan Repayment Estimator and Comparison Tool
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- Federal Direct Consolidation Loan
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
Additionally, the following programs offer federal student loan assistance to graduated students: