2017-2018 FAFSA available October 1st
For the first time ever the FAFSA will be available for completion on October 1, 2016. The early FAFSA gives students the opportunity to get a head start on completing the 2017-18 FAFSA!
One big advantage of the early FAFSA is the tax information is from the 2015 taxes and almost all FAFSA filers can use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool function which makes completing your FAFSA faster and easier.
We strongly encourage you to go to www.FAFSA.gov and file your 2017-2018 FAFSA beginning on October 1st. Be sure to use the CLU school code of 001133 and use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to download tax information directly from the IRS.
- 2018-19 Cal Lutheran Endowed Scholarship Application Available
Fri February 2, 2018
- SCAM ALERT: (fake) government agency U.S. Department of Grants
Fri October 20, 2017
- 2018-19 FAFSA and CA Dream Act Now Available
Mon October 2, 2017
- Filing Your FAFSA without the IRS Data Tool
Fri April 28, 2017
- 2017-18 California Dream Act Joint Letter
Wed February 1, 2017