Spring Term Deadline: Applications for Spring 2019 must be completed by Thursday, Feb. 21st. Applications completed after the deadline will be considered for the Summer 2019 term.
The Bachelor's Degree for Professionals program has set minimum requirements to ensure that the professional orientation of the program is maintained.
You may apply if you have:
- Graduated from high school or possess a G.E.D. certificate
- Completed 12 transferable semester hours of college credit
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 2.25
- 2-3 years of work experience (with a resume)
- Are at least 22 years of age
Get started with the admission by scheduling an appointment to meet to an admission counselor.
Fast Track Admission Decision
Find out if you’re admitted in 30 minutes and 3 easy steps.
- Schedule an appointment
- Bring your transcripts
- Meet with an Admission Counselor