Now enrolling for the Winter Term! Classes begin the week of Nov 20th. Last day to complete a Winter Term Application will be Thursday, November 9.
The Bachelor's Degree for Professionals program has set minimum requirements to ensure that the professional orientation of the program is maintained.
You may apply if you have:
- Graduated from high school or possess a G.E.D. certificate
- Completed 24 transferable semester hours of college credit
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 2.25
Get started with the admission process by scheduling an appointment to meet with an admission counselor.
If you have started or submitted your application, you can view your Admission Status page here
Fast Track Admission Decision
Find out if you’re admitted in 30 minutes and 3 easy steps.
- Schedule an appointment
- Submit your official transcripts
- Meet with an Admission Counselor