Spring Term: Now accepting applications for the upcoming Spring Term! Classes begin March 2nd, 2020.
The Bachelor's Degree for Professionals program has set minimum requirements to ensure that the professional orientation of the program is maintained.
You may apply if you have:
- Graduated from high school or possess a G.E.D. certificate
- Completed 24 transferable semester hours of college credit
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 2.25
- 2-3 years of work experience (with a resume)
Get started with the admission by scheduling an appointment to meet to an admission counselor.
Fast Track Admission Decision
Find out if you’re admitted in 30 minutes and 3 easy steps.
- Schedule an appointment
- Submit your official transcripts
- Meet with an Admission Counselor