The Bachelor's Degree for Professionals program has set minimum requirements to ensure that the professional orientation of the program is maintained.
You may apply if you:
- Have graduated from high school or possess a G.E.D. certificate.
- Have completed 12 transferable semester hours of college credit.
- Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.25.
- Are at least 22 years of age.
- Have 2-3 years of work experience, must include a resume.
Get started with the admission by scheduling an appointment to meet to an admission counselor.
Fast Track Admission Decision
Find out if you’re admitted in 30 minutes and 3 easy steps.
- Schedule an appointment
- Bring your transcripts
- Meet with an Admission Counselor