Now enrolling for the Summer Term! Classes begin the week of May 29th. Last day to complete a Summer Application will be Thursday, May 18th.
The Bachelor's Degree for Professionals program has set minimum requirements to ensure that the professional orientation of the program is maintained.
You may apply if you have:
- Graduated from high school or possess a G.E.D. certificate
- Completed 24 transferable semester hours of college credit
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 2.25
Get started with the admission by scheduling an appointment to meet to an admission counselor.
Fast Track Admission Decision
Find out if you’re admitted in 30 minutes and 3 easy steps.
- Schedule an appointment
- Submit your official transcripts
- Meet with an Admission Counselor