In keeping with Cal Lutheran's mission to educate leaders committed to service and justice, Civic Engagement and Leadership creates opportunities for students to develop their leadership skills and gain the experience needed to affect positive change.
We strive to inspire and empower students to make a difference in their community and lead through civic engagement.
Interested in making a difference in your community but aren't sure how? Come talk with us!
How we can help:
- Meet with our team to brainstorm ideas for service events on an individual level or as a group
- Build connections with organizations in our community that meet your volunteer interests
- Collaboration on service projects or programs on campus
- Assistance in spreading the word about your events to recruit more participants
Our areas of civic engagement include:
- Community Development
- Environmental Justice & Sustainability
- Racial & Economic Justice
- Social Inequities
- Youth & Education
From blood drives to volunteering in the SEEd Garden, give back by signing up for one of these Civic Engagement & Leadership sponsored events.
Connect with Organizations
Browse our local organizations list to find volunteer opportunities that align with your passions.
Do something more with your winter or spring break! Join fellow students, faculty, and staff by helping others in need within the U.S. and beyond.