In keeping with Cal Lutheran's mission to educate leaders rooted in service and justice, Service and Leadership creates opportunities for students to develop their leadership skills through service learning and civic engagement. We strive to inspire and empower students to make a difference in their community and lead through service.
Interested in making a difference in your community but aren't sure how? Come talk with us!
How we can help:
- Meet with our team to brainstorm ideas for service events on an individual level or as a group
- Build connections with organizations in our community that meet your volunteer interests
- Collaboration on service projects or interfaith programs on campus
- Assistance in spreading the word about your events to recruit more participants
Our areas of service include:
- Environmental Justice & Sustainability
- Youth & Education
- Racial & Economic Justice
- Social Inequities
- Community Development
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up-to-date on upcoming events and service-learning opportunities
From blood drives to volunteering in the SEEd Garden, give back by signing up for one of these Service & Leadership sponsored events.
Connect with Organizations
Browse our local organizations list to find volunteer opportunities that align with your passions.
Do something more with your winter or spring break! Join fellow students, faculty, and staff by helping others in need within the U.S. and beyond.